Kingz of LastWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingz of LastWoW

Its Not My Problem Guild at LastWoW

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» apartamenty grzybowska 61
delete my account plz EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 am by Guest

» гинеколог Казахстан
delete my account plz EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 pm by Guest

» pokoje barcelona
delete my account plz EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 am by Guest

» paracetamol maximum limit
delete my account plz EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 pm by Guest

» solina domki wypoczynkowe
delete my account plz EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:48 am by Guest

» higher search engine rankings backlinks services
delete my account plz EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» morze kwatery ceny
delete my account plz EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:43 am by Guest

» hotele na mazurach spa
delete my account plz EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 pm by Guest

» sianozety domki bosman
delete my account plz EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:41 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:22 pm

delete my account plz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SinZ

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-22

delete my account plz Empty
PostSubject: delete my account plz   delete my account plz EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:00 pm

i got robbed of a drop in bt by 2 guild members.
Frayz and aratmis. i couldnt take screenshot because when i realised frayz was helping aratmis i could not see rolls in chat anymore.

what hapened was a cloak droped and a guy named riddick rolled twice, his second roll toped mine of 64.. i complained and frayz said he saw it, but i never got the item, he said he gave it to aratmis.. i thought it was strange because i saw my roll to be highest so i scrolled up to be sure and saw that aratmis rolled 3 times while i was complaining about riddick.

he rolled 1, 54, and 80 someting..

and after i complained in GUILD chat frayz said i ruined his raid and that tank left because of me (tank was not in guild, so he did not see me complaining), well i dont know that tank from anywhere, so if he left.. its because he saw truth like me. i only know 2 people in this game that dont play in this guild, wich are my 2 friends from other game.. stillsmokin and kiwilime.

i enjoyed my time in this guild very much, im newb in this game so this was my first big guild with active raiding and people who raided with me know ive lost MANY items before in roll and never complained about it so i have NO REASON to lie.

I left guild because i cant be in same guild as those 2 thiefs.

Delete my forum account please, and 1 advice, whatch out for those 2 or same will happen to you.

Have fun in game, Sinz
Back to top Go down
tellarius

tellarius

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: this post   delete my account plz EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:04 pm

well this post sould be in "abuse someone". but i see the problem. but it was a 1 time thing. You cant complain if you aint got any proff. sry but its hard to tell who that tells teh truth when its only his word against yours. but that isnt a good reson to leave the guld because 1 members action cost you 1 epic. i wouldnt leave this guild because of that
Back to top Go down
SinZ

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: delete my account plz   delete my account plz EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:31 pm

i left the guild exacly because i know i cannot proove it man, i was so pissed at myself because i knew i should have took screenshot earlier but i raided with frayz before and he seemed like a nice guy so i thought it was all just a misunderstanding till i realised aratmis was in guild too. other people who were online know this.

maybe frayz just made mistake and was too hot headed to admit it.. but he started calling me selfish idiot and saying that i ruined his raid.. i raid 2 times per day for last 5-6 days in this guild.. loose roll many times, i ever complained before? i am NOT selfish.

and about "ruining his raid"...i only left the raid when he called me an selfish idiot, because till that time i was only complaining that he should kick aratmis from raid, i wasnt too worried about loosing 1 item, but didnt want to keep getting robbed.. so many people were rolling more then once.. i just wanted control and get badges wich to me are more important then items because im already decently geared. (2 blue set items, rest epic).

so if his raid got ruined it was not my fault, i kept doing my job while i was there and was helping to kill trash while i was talking in GUILD chat. i know nothing about why tank left.. like i said i dont know guy.. but if he said he left cuz of ninja.. then its cause he saw truth like i did.. i did not tell anyone to leave.

ps: forgot to say, frayz even admited in guild that that he ignored aratmis other rolls, well i dont care how much u roll.. if u roll more then once ur a ninja.. case closed..

Last edited by SinZ on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tellarius

tellarius

PostSubject: OK i got it   delete my account plz EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:38 pm

But you are always welcome to get back.
Back to top Go down
gizmoo
Admin
gizmoo

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: delete my account plz   delete my account plz EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 pm

OMG what a sooo long post Neutral damn ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://inmp.tr.cx
tellarius

tellarius

PostSubject: we do understand   delete my account plz EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:03 pm

lol do we have a max amount of sentences in a post? longest post on forumXD Gz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: delete my account plz   delete my account plz Empty

Back to top Go down

delete my account plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingz of LastWoW :: Its Not My Problem :: Abuse Someone :)-
Jump to: